Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Life at Home with....Sickies!

Life with kids when they are home sick is never fun.  Last week and so far this week, I am discovering that having your kids home for school while they are sick....well just not fun at all!  It's challenging when one or two require extra attention and care due to the yuckies, when another child is healthy, full of energy and ready to learn!

I have been finding myself spread thin the last week with Joel sick and then now Asher and Calla are sick.  It's exhausting to meet everyone's needs in a loving, caring and non-snappy, non-grumpy way!  To add to the heap, when daddy is also fighting the same bug, when he comes home from work he isn't up for sharing much of the load in the evenings....so things either just don't get done, or I am extra busy!

I say all this to say, I guess I am remembering that life takes all sorts of twists and turns...whether your kids are at daycare, at school or home with you!  Enjoy the healthy days!  I know this "bug" wont' last forever, so I am going to continue to ask for strength as I confront these days head on!

No comments:

Post a Comment